My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Judo, Judo, and more Judo....

I am living a full life. I am enjoying it. And then somebody I haven't seen in a long time asks me what I have been up to...

"uhhhh....I work and I work out"

That is my life in a nutshell. I wake up early and workout, then I go to work all day, come home throw something in my stomach that won't hurt if I vomit it back up and head off to judo practice, come home, go to bed, lather, rinse, repeat.

Now granted right now I am only getting three judo practices a week. That means I should have four evenings off right? I have no idea. I don't even remember most of the evenings if they don't involve a judo workout and even those run together.

Norm: "what happened last night?"
Me: "weren't you there? was that the night Shevelle worked with Monica? that was cool to watch....ummm I think we worked Harai or was that blind randori night?"

Weekend evenings I usually get to relax....I think, it's tough to remember. What I do know though is that I am thoroughly enjoying each moment, and I am extremely lucky. I work a five minute walk from my apartment, my husband works for the same university, so I get to see him until 7:52 in the morning, everyday at lunch, and I'm back home by 5:05pm. Not to mention we share a love for judo so those evening workouts don't take me away from my family.

So even though when people ask what I do my only answer is "work and work out" that doesn't begin to encompass the depth that is my newlywedded life! May I never take this time for granted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

happy birthday.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

woman, you need to blog. oh and i miss you. will you be in charlotte between the 21st and 26th at all?

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home