My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Life as vacation...

So...

Seeing as I have been married for over four months now I feel that I can speak authoritatively on the subject.

I love it

It's like being on vacation with your best friend all the time...except for when it's not and it's difficult and feels a little like work, and I love that too.

The only thing wrong with feeling like it's vacation all the time is that it's not. It's real life and that means that I cannot eat ice cream everyday.

Well I suppose I could....

I am physically capable of it....

But after a couple of weeks I wouldn't be physically capable of doing much else.

The great tragedy of our world is that vegetables do not taste like ice cream.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

you listen to Camera Obscura??! They're amazing and so are you for listening to them. Sorry I missed you last night; I was bummed.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

i agree with you about veggies and ice cream... can you believe i don't eat sugar anymore???? and i gave up beer for nearly a month.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home