My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

She plays her life back in slow motion...

After almost a year of mourning I finally gave up on my GBS CDs finding their way back to me so I ordered the same two...again...

I love them! They bring joy to my face!

On days like today when the sky is dreary and my mood is melancholy and I sit at my desk staring at the computer without actually seeing anything...you'd never guess that inside my head I'm dancing a jig to Donkey Riding.

We made a trip to Chapel Hill last weekend and worked out with Bushido...

It was alot of fun and it was great to visit for a bit but it was very strange...all the things that made Chapel Hill home (mostly just Megan and Elisabeth) were gone. Almost everywhere we went I saw ghosts of myself running with Bo, or sitting in Open Eye or walking Megan to work in the morning while drinking a mimosa out of a nalgene bottle.

As Saturday night rolled around I was overwhelmingly sad and couldn't quite figure out why....then I realized...I missed Norm. Even though he was standing right next to me.

Being in the all the spots where we used to eat and walk on the weekend visits brought back all the emotions, good and bad, that went with it.

But this time as the weekend drew to a close he didn't drive off without me, I didn't cry on Sunday night, and when I woke up the next morning he was still there.

Amazing.

I love the many turns my life takes...it always catches me by surprise and I never know what's going to happen next. And best of all...

No commercials!

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

ha ha ha ha... i totally forgot about the mimosa in the nalgene day... ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home