My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Friday, October 05, 2007

Working things out

I want to go to Nationals this year for Judo. The end.

Except that it's not. I have a long LONG way to go before I'm ready. Luckily I just found out that there is another club where we can work out at on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That means I have potentially 5 or 6 Judo workouts I can go to every week. Not to mention my normal daily routine.

Now is the time to make a choice. Do I really want to go to Nationals? am I willing to put in the time and effort and finances that would get me there?

Or would I rather work out twice a week here at home and do my little 40 minute workout in the mornings, enjoy my three evenings off (not counting weekends) and be happy with my gradual incline in Judo skill.

I get told I have potential...not just in Judo but in Golf and Equestrian Eventing and Guitar and Dog Training and....

Maybe it's time I buckled down and did something with it.

Maybe it's time I stopped being scared of committing and really threw myself into something with everything I have.

I could really do this I think. I probably wouldn't win, but I think it's about time I gave myself a fighting chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home