My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Monday, October 08, 2007

185 days left...

So today is officially day 1 of serious training. Too bad I slept in and didn't workout this morning!

Never fear though...Norm promises to make up for it by starting our evening workout an hour earlier! YAY!

Okay yes there was a good deal of sarcasm there...but not completely...I am determined to follow through on this goal, but that doesn't mean I have to give up all tantrums, just some of them.

The Judo US Open is coming to Atlanta in two weeks. I plan on volunteering that weekend partially for the t-shirt, but mostly to see some awesome Judo and maybe get even more motivated to step up my game.

I figure most of these judo posts are going to bore my readers into oblivion, but I'm okay with that...this is really to keep me on track so hang with me for a bit, promise I'll throw some amusing anecdotes in from time to time...like this weekend when I asked one of my teammates to braid my hair in pigtails and I ended up with 8-10 hair bands in my hair and two braids sticking out of the back of my head like antennae. Pictures soon I promise :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

good for you! i've joined a gym and resolved to get into shape myself. no more four beers every night for me (although that's mostly because i can't drink any alcohol AND stay hydrated here). next time i see you we'll jog together and again and laugh about the last time we tried it.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home