My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Sunday, January 07, 2007

A year in sentences

So following Megan's example to follow somebody else's example, revealing my secret desire to be Megan in every aspect, here are the first sentences to the first blog for every month of the last year....

January: I wonder sometimes why me and my dog get along so well.

February: Here is just a random list of things that bring joy to my face.....

March: Where oh where has my competitive spirit gone?

April: Ocassionaly I feel like my life is a movie and I'm just watching from the outside.

May: So it's all over...I made it through and on Wednesday May 10th 2006 I will officially be a college graduate.

June: Well I´ve been in Surco, a district of Lima, for almost a week now. (Peru Blog)

July: No blogging, still in Peru.

August: No blogging, still in Peru.

September: It's good to be home after three months in Peru, it's amazing how it seemed like I had lived there for years and now it already feels like a dream.

October: AHHHHHHHH I'm trying to move in a week, I have packed nothing!

November: So my roomies computer went down which means that free wireless at the complex doesn't do us a whole lot of good.

December: Paradigm Shift


So that's it...a year at a glance. What an incredible year it was too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home