My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Blogging

I'm not so sure I like the idea of blogging after all. At first nobody read my blog and it was more like a journal than my own personal soapbox. Now you all do and anybody in the world has access to my day to day life. Up until today that did not bother me, but then I realized that there are a couple people, okay like one people, who I do not want to know the inner workings of my thoughts. Not that I would be ashamed of anything I have written, but just that little stories of my life are what I tell to my friends and if somebody is not my friend then they do not have the right to know whether I am happy or sad or stressed or anything really, but a blog gives them that ability and ceasing to speak to somebody does not prevent them from keeping track of my life if they so choose. I'm not entirely okay with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home