My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

All happy all the time

Well it has been an awesome Christmas so far. I know, you are thinking it's over right? Wrong. It started off with the weekend at Norms folks and me wanting to throw up. Turns out meeting the parents was a little bit more nerve racking than expected, but after yelling just as his mom answered our phone call and spilling my entire glass of water once we got there things seemed to settle out and I had a blast. It was amazing, we laughed all the time, even in our sleep.

Well okay maybe not that much, but we did laugh an awful lot and I learned how to make squash casserole.

So one family down and several to go as we headed to my house Tuesday afternoon after a long night of making candy...or at least me following directions and trying not to screw anything up. It worked out well.

Well I have to go now....I've had the morning at my house with my new fuzzy socks, but now it's time to hit the ground running again, for smiles and hugs and kissing of babies.

I'm going to need a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home