My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Friday, January 05, 2007

All in good time...

So I would just like to point out to all the people that think that me getting a boyfriend is insane or somehow against my nature...

I have successfully kept a dog for almost three years, a pair of goldfish for a year and a half, a plant for a year, and said boyfriend for two months.

When I checked this morning they were all still alive and seemed to be doing quite well actually.

I think this speaks volumes for how much I've grown up over the last couple of years, considering that I'm pretty sure I was resposible for my gerbils death, and the frogs, and countless fish, and a few plants.

Also I would like to say that I think the idea of starting with a plant is ridiculous. Do you have any idea how easy it is to kill a plant? I think if you are going to run through the chain of difficulty you should actually start with something that won't let you kill it. Or will at least protest loudly to any attempts, whether through will or neglect. So in that case a plant is really what you should be working up.

Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home