My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'll be home for Christmas

Yay I leave for Georgia tomorrow and everything that goes with that!!!! But first I will stop at the Edwards' and see Jonathan who is coming in from South Korea! What an amazing holiday this is shaping up to be.

On top of everything else I got the TA job with the elementary school so tomorrow is officially my last day working for Bailey's. Although knowing me I will suggest that they leave me in the system so that I can be an emergency call-in. The only problem with that is that I never feel like coming in when they call so it really doesn't do anybody any good except that it lessens my guilt the day I announce my departure, i.e. today.

And.....my apartment is beautiful....well okay it's on it's way to beauty...I still have laundry to do when I get back from work, but other than that I have cleaned the whole thing wonderfully and now I just need to borrow a vacuum from my neighbors so I can finish the process....I am thoroughly pleased with myself.

The only thing that would make my life even more perfect right now is if these storm clouds would avoid flooding my car today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home