My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

And then there were two...

Well as of right now we have two dogs in the apartment. Crazy I know. I brought home a cocker spaniel in need of much TLC with the intention of dropping it off at a no kill shelter. Megan fell in love. He's a good little dog. He stays in the bathroom without protest...sits and everything on command...plays with toys...basically all the things that Bo does not do.

However another thing he does that Bo does not is reek to high heaven. I mean he is Filthy! I'm wearing down my scissors just trying to cut all the mats out of his wet muddy hair so that I can give him a bath and actually have some success with it. It's disgusting.

So we shall see if he survives...I have to get back to work or else the whole apartment is going to smell like nasty dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home