My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Thursday, January 18, 2007

An engaging story

So I know I haven't posted in a while I apologize....I was busy getting ENGAGED!!!!!!! Which all of you probably know at this point. So there you go, dad no longer has to call and harass me every time he hears Desperado, and mom doesn't have to worry that the divorce screwed me up for life.

How do I feel about the whole thing?....AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't be happier.....unless of course I wasn't six hours away, that would be nice. Not to say that I don't adore Megan and living with her and North Carolina in general, it's just....

Okay it's pathetic is what it is, me with all my leaving on a whim and not looking back and tramping around the country and world and now I can't leave a boy without crying and aching and wanting desperately to be back with him. And I wouldn't trade that feeling for all the insane adventures in the world.

I found something more beautiful than Zion, more thrilling than Moai, more inspiring than Machu Picchu, and more calming than Big Sur and the rolling hills of California, yet what amazes me most........is that he loves me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home