My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk

So as much as I like to think that I am in control of my emotional state of being I have had to come to grips with the fact that other people's actions do affect my life. In addition I can't just operant condition my way out of everything.

I have come to the conclusion that even though I say my parents relationship had no effect (I never know which one to use so I will just alternate...it's one of the words I could never get straight) on my own view of relationships. It did.

On the plus side, accepting that fact leaves me open to deal with crap that I thought everybody went through but apparently not. I don't think that I am "scarred" by having watched my parents relationship, or lackthereof, but it definitly bruised just a tad.

So....

On with the healing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home