My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Six hours of heaven

So basically I'm in love with Mr. Darcy.

Well, okay let's be honest, I've been in love with him since I was ten years old and have spent vast amounts of time curled up in comfortable chairs with him every so often throughout my childhood and adolescence. I had not, however, had the pleasure of meeting him until tonight. Elisabeth and I spent the evening, the night and portions of this morning living vicariously through Elizabeth Bennet and it was...well.....amazing. Large amounts of fried food and sugar, a block of cheese and a liter of cheerwine may also have been involved.

I feel that in the past I have put a great deal of emphasis on my guy friends and my adoration for them. I have only just recently discovered the true enjoyment that can only come from eating continuously in the company of other women. Not to mention that guy friends would probably not have the stamina for the incessant giggling and swooning and then of course there's "the look" that invariably makes us all melt off the couch simultaneously.

I really love the fact that I'm a girl

...and that Colin Firth is not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home