My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Your memory's the sunshine every new day brings...

So my brother is in Korea...not North Korea, but that was a fun little half hour of panic as I tried to figure it out. I love my brother I miss his amazing dorkiness. In all his brilliance and thinking that regular human beings understand partial differential equations. But then he thinks that everything he needs for a year can fit in a back pack and a carry-on.

I know he is growing wherever he is I just wish he was growing and learning on this side of the planet. Even though he has no common sense.....at all.....he can still be a voice of....

okay he can still be a voice.

I LOVE YOU JONATHAN SKOLROOD!!! Hurry Home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home