My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Friday, October 20, 2006

Ode to Marc

So I was thinking today about my good friend Marc who spells his name with a "c" just to throw us all off and separate the true friends from those think they know him. Seeing as you are the only person who I KNOW reads this board from time to time I figure it was only fitting to dedicate a post to you so here it is the ode to Marc Baumgardner.....

Artist, guitarist,
Techy and poet
friend of my brother,
Son of the Cubitts,
Travel the world God chaser
Leave home behind but remember it's there
Climb high drive far
don't throw your club
you may need it on the next hole
Take care take heart
Take hold of Christ
We love you Mr. Marc
And we're proud of your life!

So there you go Ode to Marc written on the spot....not exactly publishable, but I just made it up so give me a break. Seriously though I'm proud to count you as one of my friends and I can't wait to see where God takes you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home