My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Being me

I love being the person that God created me to be.

Most of the time

I just wish sometimes, like today, that I wasn't so hard to be friends with. I was talking to a georgian yesterday and he pointed out that I had left alot of confused people behind when in the course of two weeks I went from being ecstatic about being home to throwing everything in a u-haul and heading north, it was all very sudden he said. When I told another friend that I missed her she replied with such a blatantly simple solution that it hit hard...then move back. I don't know what to say to that. I don't know how to say that I wish I could without sounding like an idiot. Because of course I am physically capable of throwing everything back in the u-haul and turning south. But that's just not where I'm supposed to be right now. I don't know how to express my love for the people I left so quickly if they don't already know.

To the georgians that may not understand...
I love you all so much. I'm sorry. It wasn't personal. Missing people, leaving stuff behind, it's the price I pay for the life I chase, but I hope you don't think it was easy or that I'm wishy washy. My physical presence in your life is no indicator of my amount of love for you. I'm sorry that's not "normal"

To the georgians who understood without explaination...
Thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger ramblinwreck said...

For the record, I understood...more than I care to explain (fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it) :-). Anyway, I'm with you on the hoe-thing...that came out a little wierd but there you have it. Also, I like my ode; and isn't publishing on the internet publishing?? (see there how I used a semi-colon, more people should use them; I think) I always wanted to be published, b/c when you're published you can use the worst english ever and get away with it...I think I'll have my kids published when they're like seven so that when they get to high school english class the teacher can't tell them what to do.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home