My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Monday, November 06, 2006

I know me very well at least as far as I can tell...

So my roomies computer went down which means that free wireless at the complex doesn't do us a whole lot of good. Coupled with not having cable I have no idea what is really going on in the world except for the few minutes of radio listening I do in the car, which is usually consumed by classic rock music anyway. So I guess it's my own fault if I don't know what's going on.

As far as the rest of my life...I have a job now it's just waiting tables, but you know what shut up everybody at least I'm working again.

So I thought the title ironic since I had the revelation today, this weekend actually, that I really have no idea what I need. I have changed so much since last january that it really surprises me. One of my really good friends pointed out that over the course of the last several months I had graduated, gone to Peru, moved three times, changed states, social circles, and jobs...which I know of course since I was the one doing all that crap...but at the same time it struck a chord with me when I heard it from somebody else. So it actually makes total sense for me not to know where I'm going or what I really need or want in life. That's where God comes in so I don't really have to worry about it persay, but I think that I really should respect the fact that I've aged several years over the last four months and I should really give myself a chance to settle.

I learned this weekend that I am incredibly mellow. Now of course I still enjoy the occassional roll down a grassy hill, don't get me wrong or think that I've grown up too much. But my crazy spastic outbursts are now just that, random outbursts in an otherwise mellow lifestyle. I don't need people to entertain me and I don't want to feel like I have to entertain people. I love nothing more than just being.....except maybe ice cream....I really REALLY love ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home