My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The principals of life

So here is what is going on with that teaching job that I wrote about a little while back. I called the principals of two different schools who had job openings and never heard back from them. So just to keep him informed I e-mailed the original guy that I had met with and let him know the status of my plight and that I would continue to try. He e-mailed me back and told me that he would call the schools himself and bring me up in a meeting he has on thursday!!!! How amazing is that?!?!?

I have this horrible fear that people don't mean what they say to the full extent that they say it, like "oh we're thrilled that you're coming for the whole weekend" I think that means "we'd love to meet you and if we have to open up our family to you for an entire weekend to do it I guess that's what we'll have to do even though we'd rather just have coffee and be done with it". So when the principal expressed interest in getting me hired into the school system and said "I'll do whatever I can to help you out" I thought what he really mean't was..."I will e-mail you some information and you can put me on your list of references".

God bless people that mean what they say, and God help me to believe them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home