My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sucked in and Stressed out!

AHHHHHHHH I'm trying to move in a week, I have packed nothing! I'm exhausted and I have no idea how in the world I will pull all of this off. It's insane. I need God I need to get back to where I was with Him this summer. How easily I settle back into my old routine and forget all that I have learned. I have been taught so much and the lessons have been painful. Yet despite it all I get sucked right back into the day to day life that I so joyously left for that brief period. Hopefully this move to NC will help bring me back to where I need to be. I need God's help. I even have second guesses about whether or not I'm making the right decision since I wasn't deep in the presence of God when I made it. So true the lines "I never will forget your love for me and yet my heart forever is wandering." My weary feet long for rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger ramblinwreck said...

ha...join the club. I still don't know for sure when i'm leaving. for that matter, i'm not 100% that i'm going to Indonesia. maybe i'll find out today.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home