My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thoughts on life

I love the stars. In Lima we could never see the stars because it was always cloudy and I never realized how much of a void that left in the night until I would travel somewhere where we could see them and the beauty just blew my mind away. It's kind of like thunderstorms, the awesome power of God just radiates from these natural wonders.

On a totally different subject why is it that we care about things when it doesn't make sense? I am so nervous about putting my two weeks notice into work but when I really stop and think about it the worst that can happen is that they all get really mad and say that I can never come back there to work again. I wasn't planning on ever going back there to work again anyway. I am not fond of my job, the people yes but the actual work I do....no. So why do I feel this horrid sense of guilt for leaving?

I really need to start journaling again, I quit when I got back from Peru, but how else will I remember that one night I thought about stars and unfound obligations in the same thought process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home