My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Friday, March 14, 2008

Pictures!!!

Okay pictures from the race and maybe even some video if I can figure that out.

Many of these are courtesy of my wonderful family that woke in the wee hours of the morning to cheer me on!

Thanks girls!



This is what the clock looks like at 5:30 in the morning....




This is what the outside looks like at 5:30 in the morning....




And this is what I look like at 5:30 in the morning....Kind of scary....




I guess if you have to be up that early it helps when this is where you're headed....the beautiful Ford Castle on Berry Campus....




Check-in tents....where I made a fool of myself repeatedly and didn't care in the slightest...




Super Cow....so much enthusiasm....it's udderly amazing!



The half-marathoners....maybe one day in the far far future....



And finally me running...I promise I was much sexier looking in motion...





Hopefully the videos below will work....the first one is the start of the 5k. I'm somewhere mid pack and I don't wave at the camera until just before I leave the frame so catch me if you can


The second one is the end of the race....so I lied about being sexier in motion....next time I will know to move my feet faster when I wanna go faster but bounding up the hill seemed like the best option at the time.










Well there ya go....next stop....Triathlon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home