My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back to school

Well my 6 month probationary period at the university is almost over and it's time to start thinking about entering a masters program next fall. With tuition paid for, living on campus, and no kids it's the best time work on it.

I have pretty much decided that I want to get an accounting masters. It would mean alot more prerequisite classes which means more time, but I can do it. Here are my reasons....

First...I enjoy accounting
Second...it would further my career at UWG and make me more desirable for any job
Third...it will help with our own personal finances and when/if we both end up working from home and/or running our own businesses, it will be a HUGE help with that.

So there ya go. Now I just need to start studying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home