My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wedded Bliss

And it is....mostly

Difficult but beautiful

What love isn't?

I haven't blogged in so long nobody probably checks this anymore. More freedom for me to say whatever I want with no repercussions right? Maybe.

I lost the need for blogger when I moved back and got married I think. It felt a little wrong telling the internet something before I told my fiancé, now husband. And once I told him I didn't feel like I needed to write about it. So why am I writing now you may ask.

I have no idea.

Because I wanted to and I guess that about sums it up. I have nothing profound to say, I miss Elisabeth, I miss Megan, I miss Sarah, but I wouldn't go back for anything. At the time it was the happiest time of my life, but right now now is the happiest time of my life and I cherish every minute.

Except for when the alarm goes off, then I throw a temper tantrum, flailing about, yelling at the sun for coming up and throwing anything within reach, only to apologize later for any physical injuries Norm incurred in the process. Poor boy, he offers me coffee every morning even though I turn it down every morning. I think it's a desperate attempt to tame the demon that arises every day at 6am from the same spot where he left his wife the night before.

I love his patience and perseverance...every morning...

Demon *angrily*: "I curse you sun for rising today!"
writhing and flailing ensues

Norm *tentatively*: "you want me to fix you a cup of coffee?"

Demon *growling*: "No!"
Commence throwing of objects

Half an hour later....

Wife: "I wuvs you baby"
Snuggling onto the couch

I never said his life would be simple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home