My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Youth in all its glory

I have just fallen even more in love with Sarah Edwards and I almost wanted to go down and edit my short list of amazing people. However, I have found her brilliance so enchanting that I decided she deserved a blog entry all her own. She amazes me with her wit and charm in a way that assures me that Elisabeth was not just a random fluke but that both were products of a loving family that put an emphasis on education and allowed their children to be the brilliant, creative, inspiring women that they are.

Sarah Edwards you restore my shakeable hope for the future. I only wish I could be more like you, but I was running late when God was creating personalities and ran past the eloquence line and begged two helpings of crazy to try and catch up with the others.

My only complaint my love is that I must first sign up for Xanga before I can see your blog, it was a small price to pay because I knew I would be more than rewarded I just hope others make that sacrifice as well...or is this your way of weeding out the dispassionate and uncommitted? In which case I commend your upholding of standards.

I obviously have none and am so desperate that I even disabled the comment blocker so now anyone can comment. *sigh* We cannot all be so inspiring as to have the luxury of filtering our readers.

I tip my cute little black hat to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home