My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Sunday, May 14, 2006

A Religion Snob

Have I crossed a line? Have I been so afraid of judging people that I judge people that judge people? Am I so much into not preferring my own country over another that I have begun to despise this land? Am I so concerned about not wanting to be seen as typical "churchy" type that I have turned on my lover's own bride?

I think to some extent I have. I need to work on bringing that into check. Especially as I draw closer to my Peru trip. I love him yet I don't spend the time with him that I would if he were a human person. I need to work on that too. I have so much to refine and shine. It's a wonder anybody can see any reflection at all of Christ in this tarnished life I call my own.

Maybe that last sentence is my main problem...in fact I know it is. I still think of my life as my own when it's not. *sigh* yet another thing to work on...good thing love is patient because poor God has got alot to do before I'm ready to be presented to His kingdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home