My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sleepless in Carrollton

So it's 5:34am right now and I'm awake...have been since since 7:30am. Couldn't sleep, don't really know why, I'm afraid to now 'cause I'll never wake up. On the plus side I read the entire first Harry Potter book. I guess that's a plus side anyway, I don't know.

Have you ever been scared of nothing? no reason no scary books or movies to excite the imagination just out of nowhere get scared? That's a wierd feeling. That happened to me last night...or I guess now it's the night before last. Strange.

So I'm glad Stu's online...why he's up at this hour I don't know, but at least I can rest assured he has nothing better to do than keep me company until it's socially acceptable for me to be up and about.

Well here comes the sun...maybe I'll try and take a nap for a few minutes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home