My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dear God

So happy, so excited, so scared out of my mind! I give you me, mind body and soul, mold this broken girl into a woman you'll be proud of, a suitable part of your Son's perfect bride. In the fury of the storm I see your power, my fear tempered by love and transformed to awe. In the delicate working of pastel petals I see your gentleness and my heart delights. In the grandeur of the heavens ablaze in sunset in the sheer beauty of this world that you let me play in, I see you, I love you, I fear and adore you. God I'm overcome by your expressions of love, you reach out to touch me even when I run. So by faith with no map, I'll follow your path, if by love with no end you'll take my hand. I pledge now my life, my heart and my strength, to serve only you my beloved King.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home