My Photo
Name:
Location: Carrollton, Georgia, United States

Friday, February 17, 2006

Craziness!!!!

Man I love my life. It's soooooo insane but it's so wonderfully beautifully amazing. God throws so many things out there and I just can't wait to see where I end up! Peru maybe Raleigh maybe...who the heck knows!!!! tuesday I was working a mundane 9-5 and now I have three maybe fourish jobs to replace it and somehow it will all work out.

My first day at work at the new "office" was awesome!!!!! I'm doing paperwork for a couple that owns Miller's where I used to wait tables. So Dedra(the wife) left me and Scottie at the house all day to work...wanna know what we actually got done? almost nothing!!! we messed with the internet connection to make it go faster....then we tested it by downloading movies...then we got lunch and a 6 pack of wine coolers did payroll paid some bills, and threw a bunch of papers into a drawer so it looked like we actually worked. Oh yeah the first hour was designated play with the three dogs time. I know everyday won't be like that but it was such a relief!!!! I love Scottie and Dedra they are the coolest people I've ever worked for and loyal to their employees like nothing else!!!! God bless this whole broken beautiful world and all the people in it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home